In the course of our business and in order to provide you with the best service, we may collect and process some of your personal data.
France Hostels, as the data controller, hereby undertakes to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the French Data Protection Act.
You will find below information on the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights.
1 – DATA CONTROLLER
France Hostel is a Simplified Joint Stock Company registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under the number 813 759 990. Its registered office is located at 17 Quai du Président Paul Doumer, 92400 Courbevoie.
2 – COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, directly or indirectly.
Within the framework of our activities, we are notably led to collect the following information: surname, first name, gender, date of birth, nationality, address, telephone numbers, email address, credit card number.
This information may be communicated to any natural or legal person of our Group.
The processing of this data is motivated by :
- the conclusion and execution of the contract between us and the Customer,
- the need to comply with legal obligations,
- the pursuit of our legitimate interest in managing our business and providing our customers with the services they request,
- the management of the Customer relationship,
- commercial prospecting,
- complaint management.
We ensure that the length of time we retain your personal data is proportionate to the purposes set out above.
In any case, your personal data will not be kept beyond three years following the last interaction with our company.
3 – SECURITY OF YOUR DATA AND TRANSFER OUTSIDE FRANCE
Your personal data is valuable and we ensure that all necessary measures are taken to prevent unauthorised access, alteration or loss of your personal data.
In the context of the purposes mentioned in Article 2, your personal data may be transferred outside France.
Technical, organisational and procedural measures have been implemented to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data.
4 – YOUR RIGHTS
4.1 Right to information
4.2 Right of access
You have a right of access to your personal data, in particular to enable you to ensure that their use is carried out in accordance with the regulations.
4.3 Right of rectification and deletion
You may request the Data Controller to rectify your personal data in the event of inaccuracy and, in the event that it is incomplete, to have it completed.
You may obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected,
- Unlawful processing of your personal data,
- Exercising the right to object
The right to erasure is not general and is subject to several exceptions.
4.4 Right to limit processing
The restriction of processing consists of the suspension of the use of your personal data without implying their deletion.
It can be obtained by the data subject in particular:
- When he/she disputes the accuracy of the data for a period of time allowing the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of the data,
- When the data are no longer necessary for the data controller but are necessary to the data subject for the exercise or defence of legal rights,
- When the processing is unlawful and the person objects to the erasure of the data,
- When the person exercises his or her right to object, for the period necessary to determine whether the legitimate reasons pursued prevail over those of the person.
4.5 Right to object
This right allows you to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation or when your data is processed for commercial prospecting purposes.
4.6 Right of complaint
You may at any time lodge a complaint about the collection and processing of your personal data with the CNIL.
4.7 Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
4.8 Right to the portability of your data
You may request that your personal data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.